Pages

Friday 13 April 2012

100 Days

Ok. I would like to thank Skinny Student for the idea as she is my inspiration for this and hopefully her progress with also push me to stick to things too!

I'm back in London and my 100 day challenge begins. It officially finishes on  23rd July but that's a Monday and since I weigh in on a Wednesday I am going to finish it on the 25th July. The main goal is to lose weight but as I said in a previous post I have other things (I've written a list) that I want to do within that 100 days as well.
"Skinny Student" has put 45lbs as her weight loss in the 100 days I am not putting anything near that as much as I very very much wish I could lose that much I don't think I can in 100 days, and in my current frame of mind I'm just not strong enough to do it. I have been VERY realistic with my goals as I don't think I can handle to not reach them at the moment.

My main number 1 goal is to lose 10kg (22lbs) in the 15 weeks. This is very doable, technically more is doable but for 3 of the 15 weeks I assume I won't lose anything (might even put on) as I will be in the presence of my sister :/ so that is why I haven't put a huge weight loss goal down.

The following are my goals, in no particular order, would just like to do them all in the 100 days, some I have already planned but since I am terrible at cancelling anything social that involves me going out I have kept them as goals. I thought I would keep my blog going as normal but maybe every 20 days I would write this same list and cross anything off that I've done.


  • Lose 10kg (22lbs)
  • Walk to work for 2 weeks
  • Do my Couch to 5k app and get past half way this time (although hopefully more)
  • Sort out part 1 of my sisters engagement present
  • Keep to a max. of 600 calories a day for 2 weeks (again would hope to go longer but 2 weeks is my official goal)
  • Fly home for engagement party AND keep it a secret
  • Go to the Harry Potter Studio Tour
  • Buy dress for engagement party
  • Work out how to do other pages/tabs for blog
  • Buy myself a pandora charm for being 1 year in london
  • Save 2000 pounds
  • Go to the theatre
  • Do more cake decorating courses
  • Holiday to Eastern Europe
  • Get cover for Ipad
  • Sort out Harry Potter Lego
  • Pack away winter clothes and sort out summer clothes
  • Read 5 books
  • Buy something for my sisters baby (when she hits 12 weeks)
  • Try and meet more people in London
So that's it so far. Wish me luck! Some of them I have to start straight away like walking to work I can obviously only do when we are in London as I'm live in when we are in Norway.

Very excited!

8 comments:

  1. Sounds good hun! I think I will join you!! Best of luck!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, 100 day challenge eh? I think you've just inspired me to do my own 100day challenge! Maybe you can read my goals (once I've decided on them!) and we can help keep each other on track? This is going to be great, I totally need something like this to motivate me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this! your goals are perfect - you'll have them ticked off in no time!
    to make new pages and stuff on here, go to the little drop down menu button on the homepage and then go to "pages", then click "new page" and voila! one goal down already :D xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey sarah thanks so much for writing. I'm extremely special when it comes to internet and technology :/ so I went and did the pages and then new page and now have one come up called Song/Books but that's as far as i've got. How do I now add stuff (like a list of songs that inspire me and pro ana books that i do don't like?)

      Delete
    2. hey, just click on the page and it should open up the page where you can write stuff. kinda looks like when you're writing a new blog :) haha don't worry i was totally confused by it myself! sorry for the late reply btw :( xxxx

      Delete
  4. Best of luck achieving your goals; there's no doubt in my mind that you can!

    All my support,
    Dainty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaaay!! They look like some pretty inspiring goals!! I know we can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I just found your blog and am now following!

    I think I'm going to join you in that 100 day challenge! It's a really cool idea.
    Gabby xxx

    ReplyDelete