Pages

Monday 16 April 2012

Already sore

Got up at 5am this morning to walk to work. It was really weird as I was having dreams that I didn't do it and decided to sleep but I was sort of half away as well like I was trying to talk myself out of it, but I DID IT!
2 hrs later and I arrived at work. Can't wait to do it again tomorrow, also a bit excited that I get a sleep in as my boss has given me the morning off YAY!

Food has been rubbish today, honestly the amount I am eating I will be obese fairly soon, it's fucking ridiculous!

Breakfast: apple = 80 calories
Lunch: Snack a Jacks = 108 calories
Dinner: Pasta = 342 calories
Snacks: OJ = 118 calories
Mini Pita Breads = 225 calories

Total = 873 calories

FUCK IT!!! That is terrible. I was going so well until I was sooo hungry in the afternoon and ate about 5 mini pita breads and then had some pasta for dinner. I will try and be stonger tomorrow.. should be easy as there are no more pita breads left and I didn't enjoy the past at all so that scraps :)

Just need to get my eating under control. 

My Fitness Pal reckons I burnt 463 calories for my 2 hour walk. Don't really believe that though. If it were true it would make my day not THAT bad, bad but not terrible.

Off to bed, hopefully I'll sleep, haven't been lately I just lay there for hours and hours trying to get to sleep. I hate it!

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I am SO proud of you. :D :D. I walked around for about an hour and a half today and thought of you also. :) So PROUD! Sleep well! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. good work! and 873 calories is still super low! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete