Pages

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Hate people that don't reply!

One of my major pet hates is people who don't reply to emails. It is so annoying and messes with my head, even more so when it's my shrink! WTF? She asked me to email her in 4 weeks the last time I saw her 7 weeks later I finally emailed her and does she reply??? Noooo.

On to better news I had my weigh in this morning :) 2.2kg this week ( 4.8 pounds), not as much as last week but I'm still quite pleased with it. I'm just hoping I can do it again for this week that would be amazing! I should be able to considering I lost that and wasn't good every day had 2 very bad days, involving a lot of birthday cake, and 2 average days so surely being good the entire week I should be able to lose the same again if not more? Please, please, please let me lose the same again!

Breakfast: apple = 80 calories
Lunch: Snack a Jacks = 108 calories
Dinner: Toast with a few bits of chicken = 300? calories (that's a stretch hope it was A LOT less!)

Total = 488 calories

Was also good and did my 100 laps in the pool. Still not walk as M is still sick and his mum won't let me take him out of the house for a walk. But soon bring on 4 days of over Easter where I can go for big long walks on my own and sleep in and not have to eat breakfast, brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment