Pages

Sunday 29 April 2012

Over 600 again :(

Well when I woke up this morning and has 73 calories (boots salt and vinegar spirals) for breakfast I then knew that it would have to be a eat and throw up for dinner instead of trying to keep calories really low.

I went prepared, minties for the breath, tissues to wipe face incase they didn't have paper towels, perfume incase the smell lingered and hand lotion to get the smell of my hands. All went to plan. Had to smile to myself when I went to suss out the bathroom situation and someone hadn't flushed properly in one of the cubicles so you could still there that they had been sick.  Knowing that it wasn't staying in me I ordered a lot. Chicken burger, chips corn on the cob and garlic bread the guy even commented hungry are you (I was mortified) I was so full after eating it all but felt so much better after getting it all up. After that though I did have a piece of cake or pudding which is what brings me over the 600 cals for today.

With nothing else on the calender to ruin my under 600 for two weeks I start it again tomorrow and really think I will get it in (finally).

Not looking foward to work in the morning, I'm so over it. At least I don't have to walk :)

Starting to stress about this weeks weigh in will the two days I've been bad make a really big difference? I really don't want to gain after my decent weight loss for last week.

1 comment:

  1. I find keeping my calories so low sets me up to fail every time. I am now aiming for a healthy calorie intake and just make sure my work outs burn more then I am taking in.

    ReplyDelete