Pages

Saturday 14 April 2012

Lost focus...

I need to remember my ULTIMATE goal for this 100 day challenge. Although I did well on my get out and socialize meet people one today (and will do tomorrow) I need to remember my main goal is to lose weight and really when it comes down to it that is the only one that actually matters!
Now I know why I avoid going out, cause you have to eat or people think you are weird. So how am I supposed to be more social AND lose the weight? I might just have to scrap being social.
Can't wait for this weekend to be finished cause I start my two weeks of walking to work on Monday, I'm actually really excited about it, 2 hrs just to listen to music :)

3 comments:

  1. only eat when you go out, that way people won't think you're weird and you'll still lose weight ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. AstoriaC is right. Just only eat when you go out. And when you do, be super sociable, chat and laugh lots and don't eat very much. Your talking will distract people from the fact you're not eating much and if they ask, you can say that you ate earlier and aren't very hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yip. Only eat when your out and use my fave excuse-'I'm broke!' either so you can bring your own low calorie, super healthy food or to have non at all. People don't like to talk about money so they soon shut their traps.

    ReplyDelete