Pages

Saturday 7 April 2012

Damn Eggs

I hate 2 Easter Eggs today, yes they were really small but still shouldn't of had them. GRRR!

I have absolutely no energy to write tonight. 

Breakfast: apple 80 calories
Lunch: Snack a Jacks 108 calories
Dinner: Toast 90 calories
Snacks: 2 easter eggs 200 calories. 
I'm going with 200, 100 cals each but I think they were only worth about half that they were only small, just want to be on the safe side though.

Total = 478 calories

Went for a long trek through the woods for 1 hour and 40 minutes... was aiming to walk for 2hrs but the track I was going on was still quite icey so had to turn around and come back.
Also did my 100 laps in the pool. 

All in all not a hugely bad day. Could have been heaps better without the eggs, I hope everyone else finishes them at dinner tonight.

Such a rubbish post, but I just can't be bothered!

No comments:

Post a Comment