Pages

Monday 9 April 2012

Failure!

Yet again I have failed. No big surprise there really is it.

After I finished writing last night I was so hungry and unfortunately in the kitchen when dinner was being served to everyone, and the smell did me no favours so I ended up have a piece of toast and a sausage then after that I thought fuck it I've just completely ruined the day even more so why not keep eating and then I had a piece of chocolate cake and some vanilla ice cream. I went straight down stairs and threw it all up.

As I said last night I was going to try and fast today.. which is why the title of this post if failure. I only made it till 2pm when I had my Snack a Jacks (108 calories), toast (80 calories) then 3 chocolate biscuits (370 calories) GRRR! I went and did my 100 laps in the pool to stop me eating anymore.

Why do I have to be such a fat pig with no willpower?! I used to be good, it used to be no effort at all to go 5-10 days fasting, I wish I was back there.

I actually have some followers YAY! Welcome. I am hoping that my first followers will keep me on track.

I promise I will be thin! I start tomorrow (again.. I think I say that to myself like everyday) but with you out there reading you will keep me strong. I can do this. I'm not going to try and fast again for awhile... clearly it didn't go well today. I'm just going to keep what I've been doing the last few weeks and keep on track. It will eventually come off.

3 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie, I know how hard it is to refrain. It's so easy just to give in and get into that "fuck it" mindset, but we're better than that. We're going to beat it once and for all. No more binging. Deal?
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DEAL!
      Thanks so much for the support and reading really helps!

      Delete
  2. hey hun, I might not be writing for now, but I am reading. and this is me letting you know that I am following you right back! And thank you for following my blog, it means a lot. And I apologise for dropping you in the middle of shit. I reckon my blog must be quite incomprehensible at the moment!
    At any rate, keep up the positivity! You can do this.

    ReplyDelete