Pages

Sunday 1 April 2012

Calories, Calories, Calories.

I'm obsessed. I'm freaking out cause I don't know how much was in my meal tonight. Stupid work if I could just be at home left to my own devices it would all be good.

Woke up in a great mood. Took some laxatives last night which worked a treat. I felt so empty it gave me such a nice high :). It was my day off so stayed in bed quite late watching DVDs and then went out for a walk for an hour.

Nearly time for bed now, just got out of the pool after doing my 100 laps. I hate exercise but I hope it will make a difference. I PRAY it will make a difference!

Breakfast: nothing = 0 calories :)
Lunch: apple = 80 calories
Dinner = ?? praying it wasn't more than 400 calories. It was roast chicken not more than I normally have so that is 100 calories but then I had potatoes, I want to cry just thinking about it!.
Snacks:  Rusks = 57 calories
Strawberry lolly = 9.5 calories

Total = 546.5 calories 
I am almost positive it wouldn't be anymore than that hoping against hope it was a hole lot less!

No comments:

Post a Comment