Pages

Thursday 26 April 2012

Cupcakes are a comin'

Totally freaking out that I won't have the willpower at my charges first birthday party tomorrow that I need.

Baked lots of cupcakes today, and apart from licking my fingers and tasting 1 without icing to make sure they were cooked I didn't do too bad. Put bowls and spoons straight into the sink and ran water on them to stop me from eating all the cake mix on the sides YUM!

Walked to work. Got completely rained on. Last one tomorrow morning then back to the gym instead, my entire body is aching!

Total calories for today 590.

Three days on less than 600 calories GO ME! Just hope I can keep it up. Am going out to dinner with my room mate on Sunday night... eeek. Will have to see where we are going and suss out the menu online to see what has the lowest calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment