Pages

Thursday 19 April 2012

Rain, rain go away!

I used to absolutely love the rain when I was back home, not I just want it to go away already. I can't do anything with M, especially in central London, it makes for a VERY, VERY long work day!

Did my walk to work again this morning.I do with my blisters would go away!

I was going well with my eating until I was cleaning out the kitchen cupboards at work and found some chocolate, I thought I will just have one, but noooo I had to be a fat pig and have 6. Didn't have my soup for dinner because of it but that doesn't really make a difference when you eat so much chocolate.

Breakfast: Rusks = 57 calories
Lunch: Snack a Jacks = 106 calories
Dinner: None = 0 calories
Snacks: Chocolates = 348 calories
Apple = 72 calories

Total = 583

If only I didn't eat those bloody chocolates!

Still don't know what to do about moving home, it's doing my head in thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment