Pages

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Lost!

YAY!

Weigh in this morning and I lost 2.3kg (5.1lbs) very excited about that after the crap gains I've had the previous  2 weeks. Hopefully I'll be able to pull off a number like that again next week.

Cupcakes are looming..... have to start baking them tomorrow, so badly want to be strong.

Have been invited out to dinner with a group of people on Friday night have have declined as I need to keep in my head that weight loss is goal number one for this 100 day challenge not socializing.

Walked to work again today, it rained on  me :( . Only 2 more days to go and then I've completed my 2 weeks worth thank fucking goodness my blisters are so sore!

Total 549 calories for today.

1 comment:

  1. Well done! 2.3kg loss is great! Keep up your good work and I'm sure you'll lose next week too.

    ReplyDelete