Pages

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Gained again :(

WTF?!?!
How can I have gained 1.8kg in 1 week? How does that happen? How does ANYONE gain that much in 1 week. My only thought is maybe I didn't gain THAT much, I know I gained but maybe since I'm back on my London scales and not the ones in Norway?? PLEASE LET THAT BE IT!!

Finally had a decent day eating wise.
Also walked to work again so that's another 2 hours of exercise my feet are sore I've got some huge blisters happening.

Breakfast: Apple = 72 calories
Lunch: Snack a Jacks 108 calories
Dinner: Chicken Soup = 204 calories

Snacks: A few bites of M's french toast = 25 calories
1/2 Mini Pita Bread = 23 calories

OJ = 27 calories

Total = 459 calories

I found what really helped today is going out and buying a few cans of soup to have this week. Normally I say to myself I will do breakfast and lunch and try not to eat again or I will have an apple that clearly wasn't working for me cause I would just eat everything in site. But knowing that I had a bowl of soup coming at dinner time really helped me not eat in the late afternoon and then not eat now that I am home cause I know I've had dinner.

Fingers crossed for a day like this tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I'd check those scales hun, that doesn't seem possible. i gain less on weeks where I'm binging all week. I'm sure it must just be an error of measurement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God I'm hope so! I'm trying to reassure myself that yes I gained but not THAT much!
    That is the one thing I absolutely HATE about travelling is not having MY scales.

    ReplyDelete