Pages

Sunday 15 April 2012

One thing crossed off!

Very excited to have crossed one thing off my list.
Went to the Harry Potter Studio Tours today which was just absolutely amazing! Loved it and recommend it to everybody. Yes, yes I am a Harry Potter fan, I wasn't and refused to read them for years until the 5th book came out at which point I was put into a private psychiatric hospital (what fun :/ ) and I asked my mum to go and buy the 5th book and then rang her while she was out getting it saying I can't start at number 5 you'll have to get 1,2,3 and 4 too. And with that I spent 2 weeks not getting out of bed except to use the bathroom and read all the books. I loved it. At a time where I didn't care if I lived or died, I got to dive into a world of make believe and feel someone else's feelings and not my own. I loved it and when ever I need to disappear from my life these days I will pick up my harry potter books and re-read them.

I start my 2 week of walking to work tomorrow. My flat mates don't think I should as it will still be dark when I leave, they don't realise them saying I shouldn't do it makes me want to do it even more. When I'm half way it should start getting light, it has been raining all night so not quite so excited at the prospect of walking in the rain but I AM doing it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure walking in the dark isn't that bad if you keep your wits about you. And besides, it's great exercise. I walked to a friends house yesterday and it took like an hour and a half instead of taking the bus. Like maybe they should get their asses into gear and take a walk themselves. :) Xo Xo

    ReplyDelete