Pages

Saturday 28 April 2012

Boot Camp

Did boot camp in the rain this morning. I am so unfit it isn't even funny. But at least I did it.

Total calories for today 585. Wish it was less, but it's not. Was proud of myself though when my room mate got a burger and chips for lunch and I had a boring chicken sandwich. I so badly wanted a burger they looked and smelt sooo good.

I hate being such a fat, ugly pig. I just want to be thin! Why is that too much to ask?

Nando's tomorrow night, have been spending a lot of time looking at the menu and calories there is definately stuff I can eat I'm just worried I will forget the exact calories when I get there and go over 600 cals not meaning to. Then I thought I could just eat what I want and throw it up but not sure what the toilet situation is like if there is only 1 or what if someone I am out to dinner with wants to go to the bathroom at the same time them I'm screwed and would have all that food in me.

I dunno, shall report tomorrow.

1 comment: