Pages

Friday 20 April 2012

PIG.

I have eaten like a complete fucking pig today. I would have just gone over 1000 calories I think.Walked to walk but even with that 2 hrs exercise I ate WAY too much.

My boss is getting into a very annoying habit of giving me food lectures. It drives me nuts, I do wish I could just yell at her to shut up but of course being my boss I can't. She bought home a huge chocolate chip biscuit one for me one for her, she knows I'm trying to be good yet brings it home anyway. GRRR!

I'm so desperate to weigh myself but my flatmates are home and I don't want them to think I'm weird weighing myself randomly at night, as I have to weigh myself in the kitchen cause that is the only place that doesn't have carpet... stupid London houses.
I also don't want to weigh myself, cause although I haven't been perfect I've been fairly decent since Wednesday and if I've stayed or gone up I think I would just want to shoot myself in the head.

Am meeting someone new tomorrow (part of my being more social for my 100 day challenge). I don't know about everyone else but when I meet someone new it might be for coffee or a drink or as most of them are other nannies meet up with the children we look after but this girl wants to meet up mid afternoon walk around the shops for awhile and then go for drink and then go for dinner. WTF? I don't want to spend that much time with someone I've just met... my flatmate met her last week, said she was a bit weird too. :/

Going to try and be good even though I'm going out I'm going to try and only have an apple till dinner and then hoping they have soup or something. Fingers crossed.


YAY for the weekend can't wait to rest my sort feet.

1 comment:

  1. You seem like you have a good handle on difficult situations. I find dieting so difficult but with a positive attitude its easier. Hang in there through it all!
    -Dina
    http://foreverandalmostalways2.blogspot.com/?view=classic

    ReplyDelete