Pages

Tuesday 3 April 2012

I'm going to be an Aunty!

I'm soo excited! My sister messaged from Australia today and said she is having a baby! I'm over the moon. She's only 5 weeks, has only told mum dad and my sister and I, waiting for the 12 week mark to officially announce it. I was so happy when I first heard, still am but now I'm just like 'what do I do?' I always planned to  live over here in London for 1 or 2 years and go home before everyone started having babies, now she's pregnant, do I want to move home? Well of course I do! But then there is a part of me that doesn't want to miss out on being over here, like I'm going to go home and do what? There's nothing for me there! Absolutely nothing!

I've eaten so much today cause I'm so happy and sad at the same time, I really am an awful sister.

Breakfast: Apple = 80 calories
Lunch: Snack a Jacks = 108 calories
Dinner: Toast = 250 calories
Snacks: Chicken Balls = 80 calories

Total = 518 calories

I didn't do any exercise. Fat cow that I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment