Pages

Sunday 8 April 2012

Happy Easter!

NOT


I have not stopped eating the entire day! I was so annoyed when I got on the scales this morning, I know I shouldn't have but just wanted a quick look and I have only lost .5 WTF?! That means to keep up with the last two weeks weight loss I would have to lose 1.7kg AT LEAST in three days. I was so upset I just started eating.
Breakfast I had 1 piece of toast and 5 small Easter eggs, which a small glass of orange juice
I then went for a huge two hour trek through the woods
Lunch another piece of toast and small glass of orange juice
Dinner my chicken wrap that I do, 2 small pieces of chocolate cake, with a few spoons of vanilla ice cream and   2 more small Easter eggs.
Oh and not to mention the half a normal sized Easter egg I had with some gooey shit in the middle that I couldn't finish. 
I feel obese. Well I practically am already so now I feel even worse.

I'm going to try and fast all day tomorrow - it's the last day I can before I have to start working again. I've got to cut down on calories I can't keep pigging out like this or I'm never going to be thin.

My boss found a dress on the internet that she says would be great for me and then I could wear it to the engagement party.. only problem is it's 350 pounds! Yes I can afford it but the only reason I afford it is cause I don't spend my money on really fucking expensive clothes. I also just think it will look like shit on me anyway.

I would love to be my like boss (and all her rich friends) and be able to spend that much money without even noticing, like it just doesn't matter to her. We were walking through the airport before coming to Norway and walked past the window to Dior on the way to the lounge and I said 'oh I love that scarf it is so gorgeous' and kept walking... she however had stopped called me back to go in 455 pounds later she had a new scarf, no hesitation, no oh that's expensive.  

Well I'm fat, poor and ugly no one is ever going to want me. 

2 comments:

  1. That happened to me two days ago. I was so depressed I wasnt losing but always remember to hang in there!

    I followed, support?
    http://mylittlebones.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks!

    Have just checked out your blog, how in the world did you get lots of followers so early?
    Hope you are doing well today.

    ReplyDelete