Pages

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Gained!

I feel disgusting, awful and so depressed. I'm absolutely mortified! Weigh in this morning and I've gained. 0.5kg (1.1 pound) I don't understand it. I know I've not been perfect this week but I've not been that bad to gain! With that I went into another feeding frenzy and have eaten 4 chocolate biscuits today worth 500 and something calories WTF?!? I can't remember the name of the blog (will look it up then post it tomorrow) but there is a girl giving herself 100 days to lose 45 pounds... I don't think I could be quite that good but I'm going to do it with her, anyone else that wants to join in please do! She's also given herself other goals (not weight related) to do like clean out cupboard and stuff like that. So while M is asleep and tonight I'm going to figure out what some of my goals can be and work out how much weight I might be able to lose in that time. Unlike me, stay strong!

3 comments:

  1. hey, thanks for your lovely comment! wishing you the best of luck with your goals, stay strong and focused and you can do it!! :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to do that too. When you find the site can you post it?! Does she talk about how she's going to accomplish this? You are strong! Everyone messes up. Just restart and look forward.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://molly-sauras-rex.blogspot.co.uk/ is the blog I was talking about, mentioned in tonights post its called Skinny Student

      Delete