Pages

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Boring Posts

I know my posts are getting boring but I really just don't have much to say at the moment, well that's not quite true I have lots of stuff going through my head that I could write but I'm just soo tired when I get home from work I can't be bothered.

Weigh in tomorrow eeeek. This is the first week in ages that I haven't snuck on the scales mid week to see how things are going. I hate that because I will be all set for a big loss and then when that doesn't happen I will be disappointed... it always happens like that!

Had a good day of eating today, finally I hear you say :) total was 274! Plus did my big walk to work this morning.

Very worried about Friday it's my charges birthday and I am making lots of chocolate and vanilla cupcakes but my boss came home today with lots of cakes too, chocolate ones from M&S it is going to be so hard to resist but I really want to because by Friday (working on if I'm actually good till then) it will be my 4th day on 600 cals or less so if I break it then I will have to start my 2 weeks all over again.

Off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment