Pages

Monday 23 April 2012

58 cals over

AHHHHHHHHHH!
I am so annoyed with myself, I mis-calculated my soup today and thinking I was doing really well and was under my 600 goal I am actually 58 calories OVER! I was really hoping to start my 2 week with a max of 600 today but with this mistake will have to start tomorrow yet another day further away from my goal :(

Walked to work again today, only took an hour and 54mins today YAY getting faster.

How can I be over work for the week when it's only Monday?

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry hun, 58 calories is nothing, you probably burnt it off with brain energy!

    Don't let it upset you, keep up the good work like nothing happened, and you'll go far, I promise.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gabrielle speaks the truth! 58 cal is nothing. Don't worry about it, don't let it get you down. You can make up for it by being 58 cal under one day!

    ReplyDelete