Pages

Sunday 22 April 2012

Blah

No post yesterday.. why? Cause I'm just a big fat lazy pig.

Met a few girls, the hope of just having soup for dinner went completely out the window.

Was doing really well today until about an hour ago and I had some chocolate which took my lovely total of 506 calories right up to 1000. I'm such a failure.

Tomorrow I am walking to work again YAY. At least one thing is going well. It is sposed to be really cold tomorrow, hopefully I'll burn a few extra calories.
I'm going to start my goal of 2 weeks on a maximum of 600 calories tomorrow too, I want to be strong enough to do it I've been such a fat pig lately.

2 comments:

  1. I know what it's like to be a fat pig ;), but hey. two weeks on 600? I'm down for that! :) :) Definitely going to join you on this one! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hun, I've been following your blog for a while now lol, you don't need to tell me to support you because I totally already do! I'm sorry I haven' been commenting that much, I've been barely online for the past week.
    600calories sounds good, I'm going to try to keep to that as well!
    By the by, have you ever had trouble from someone called Andrea? She's giving me grief on my blog, periodically will post abusive comments, I can't seem to get her to stop. What should I do?

    ReplyDelete