Pages

Saturday 9 March 2013

Not sure how much

I'm not exactly sure how many calories I've had today and it is driving me a little bit insane! I was sitting on 220 when I went to work tonight, but then I made brownies with the kids and had a few bites of that and then also had a few bites of pie that one of the kids didn't finish. So I'm going to say add on another 200 so thats 440 for todays total. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be anywhere near that much but would rather overestimate then under estimate. I've taken some laxatives just incase though.

Went to the gym and got an hour of cardio in. I'm really annoyed with myself cause I just can't get my running past 20 minutes lately. Infact today I only did 15 before I moved on to something else. A couple of weeks ago I was doing 40 mins! A personal best and now I just can't do it anymore  grrrr!

I cut last night, not badly but still did it. Doesn't make me feel as good as it used to do but it still does some what.

I've been reading this blog for hours today Too much, Not Enough http://bellaanorexia.blogspot.com.au/2012_08_01_archive.html
I'm absolutely loving it!

2 comments:

  1. I go insane too if I don't know exactly how much I've eaten, I think most if us do. I'm sure it's not all that bad though.
    Thanks for the shout-out! I'm glad you're enjoying my blog :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I'd like to invite you to my blog connected with fight against eating disorders, cause i think we shouldn't be silent about that. Of course you can find here also mode, make-up, opinions, advices, photos, daily stories, healthy recipes etc. You can trust me you will find something you will like.If you'll like it really much, you can become my new follower. Hope to visit me soon. Have a very nice time. Andie :)*
    www.andie-chambers.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete