Pages

Sunday 3 March 2013

Falling apart!

I feel my mind, myself falling apart more and more each day. I know I should see me dr, but I don't want to while I'm this fat. I lost 1.3kg on Thursday for the weekly weigh in but have since ruined it surprise, surprise. I don't know why if I'm feeling so crap again why I can't just lose more and more and keep it off.

One day I just want to look in the mirror and like what I see, not even like it, just not hate and despise it. It's no wonder I don't have a boyfriend when I look like this, no one is ever going to want me, desire me. I hate myself so much I just want to disappear.

2 comments:

  1. It's like you have taken the words right out of my mouth. I am free-falling and even though I know it's happening I can't get myself to do anything about it. My heart is with you in these turbulent times and of course if there is something I can do let me know. I know we don't know each other but I want you to know someone, even a stranger, cares and is willing to be there for you. Good luck! <3

    ReplyDelete