Pages

Sunday 31 March 2013

Distracting myself

I'm posting early tonight to try and stop myself putting anything else into my fat disgusting mouth, I'm hoping if I post my intake for the day I will feel too embarrassed to have to come back and change it so won't eat anything else :) I lost control with a box of Jatz biscuits so it is higher than what I wanted but a step back in the right direction and tomorrow will be better.

Breakfast:  Grapes - 62
Lunch: Chicken Wrap - 128
Dinner: Pumpkin Soup - 108
Snacks: Jelly (16), Minties (75), Potato Stix (48), Jatz Biscuits (176) - 316

Total: 614 calories disgusting but will improve tomorrow!

I don't generally work in net amounts but I'm getting a bit desperate with 3 weeks to go until I have to look half decent in a bridesmaid's dress so I want to make sure I work off everything I eat for the next few weeks at least.

My sister gave me a new good heart rate monitor for my birthday last week which tells me exactly how many calories I'm burning :)! Exercise for today was 10km (was more 11 or 12 as I did extra at the end) walk/run which burnt 787 then swimming which burnt 327 to total 1114 burnt.

Net intake: - 500

That's not too shabby, I aim to do better tomorrow which is doable if I stay away from the jatz biscuits. Figners crossed the the rain stops for tomorrow so I can get my run in!

5 comments:

  1. Hey :)
    Thanks for following me, I'll definitely follow you as well.
    Congratulation for the burn !

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the weather cooperates!! Yesterday I didn't run, I was going to last night but decided against it bc of the snakes (I live on a ranch). So I'm doing yesterdays run THIS morning. Then todays run later after lunch. The forcast says it's going to be cold again tomorrow so I have to do tomorrows run today as well...I'm going to be sooo sore at work tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. btw, ur intake is NOT disgusting...it's actually rather low, be careful!

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you did well!
    Heart rate monitors are amazing. The only way to really know how much you're burning! Good luck tomorrow. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would take a lot more than no rain to get me running...


    / Avy
    http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com



    ReplyDelete