Pages

Friday 29 March 2013

Easter is Evil

Easter is well and truly fucking evil, well what we have turned it into anyway.
So yet another day is ruined.

It is only three weeks until my sisters wedding!

Tomorrow I'm going to write down on this blog every single thing that passes my lips and every tiny bit of exercise I do, I need to be held accountable for what I am eating and this is the only way I know how. It worked quite well when I first started this blog so I am going to do it again and hope it works even better.

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you're having such a hard time. Easter, and the foods related to, will be gone soon.
    Good luck tomorrow. I know posting intakes help keep a lot of people accountable. Don't feel like you have to though - I know it can also be a lot of pressure. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's almost done, hun, hang tight.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck with writing everything you eat down, i know it helps me out loads. it's too easy to get carried away, and the calories soon add up D: stay strong, easter will be over soon :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh. Weddings. >:[
    I've actually been asked not to look "too thin" at a friend's beach wedding in June, so I don't "upstage the bride".

    So now I'm gonna look like a moron in a cardigan at a beach in June.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey thanks for the sweet comment and following my blog. Looking forward to reading yours too. :) Take care <3 Jade

    ReplyDelete