Pages

Monday 25 March 2013

Fallen off the wagon

I have well and truly fallen off the wagon and into a great big puddle of fat!  I honestly don't understand how I can gain so much weight so fast. There are so many people (pretty much everybody) that eats so much more than me every single day and don't gain weight yet when I eat "normally" for a few days a gain loads.

I'm very annoyed and depressed about it but back on track today with 460 calories and burning off more than that.
I just hate so much that I do this I get close to a half decent number and then ruin it by stuffing my fat face. It's my birthday this week and I'm just so pissed off with myself cause I had a goal that I was so close to reaching but then ruined it. Grrrr! I'm going to try and not keep dwelling on it and keep trying to get the numbers lower and lower.

4 comments:

  1. You don't want to lower too much or your metabolism will get to slow.
    Just an idea, throw in some high calorie days a couple times a week.
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lower your daily intake, the easier you'll gain on higher calorie days. It's really mostly water/food weight though, and it should drop in a few days after the food waste passes. The number on the scales will drop, just give it time.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of it will be water weight. I'm sure it will go off as fast as it went on. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really is just water weight, I promise hun. Don't be discouraged.
    xx

    ReplyDelete