Pages

Thursday 28 March 2013

My fitness Pal

Does anyone use it? And is it working?

I used to use it a lot haven't gone on for about 6 months but the last week I have and I don't think it's working properly. Anyway at the end of the day when you finish the day and it says  how much you will weigh in 5 weeks if you eat like this everyday mine says I will lose 100 grams in 5 weeks!!!! My calories were in the 400s and I burnt off everything I ate!!! Has anyone else had this and how did you fix it?

In other news family holiday is going terrible.  I knew it would which is why I was dreading, I don't know why everyone thinks we are magically going to get a long when all our lives we haven't. Tonight involved me walking out on my birthday BBQ after a big fight, I hate being up here knowing that they are all talking about me! Fuck this I honestly don't know why I bother with anything!

3 comments:

  1. Mine's working fine! It might just be a once-off error. If it keeps happening, send an email to their support team. They'll fix up any bugs quick-smart :)
    I hope your holiday improves soon. It sucks when we're stuck on holidays with people we don't get along with :-/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use it and it seems to be working fine for me... Maybe reset it?
    I understand what you mean by family holidays, mine have always been absolutely dreadful. My birthday is in July, so we were often away for it too, and it always ended terribly. Good luck, I hope yours starts turning up soon!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea

    ReplyDelete