Pages

Friday 15 March 2013

3kg loss.

Week 1 down on the ABC Diet and a loss of 3kg. I'm happy with that but know it could be a lot better. The weight didn't go down as much in the second half of the week, with a lousy 0.2 last night, I'm getting really worried that it is going to stop and even if I stick to the diet it won't go down more. I was losing 0.2 on 200 calories this week I have some 400 and 500 calorie days how am I ever going to get rid of this fat on that?
I'm going to try and be strong though I have to have faith that a lot of people have had great sucess on this.

Saw GP this morning. She didn't weigh me, which to be honest I was a bit put out by, I was expecting it and then it didn't happen, it just means I look fat and don't need to be weighed. She didn't seem to concerned that I hadn't started anti-depressants or that I had not contacted the shrink.
My blood results came back I'm extremely low in iron and B12 so she has prescribed stuff for that which I went out of her office thinking I'm not going to take them but then I thought to myself if they are going to give me more energy and make me feel better it might help me get back to the gym and do more than just my 10km walks... we'll see.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's huge for one week! Congrats.
    The scales can play games with our heads, 0.2kg is quite a bit to lose each day. It's 6kg a month, and over a few months it really adds up!
    Stay safe. I hope you take the iron & B12 supplements, they might help <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definitely take the iron and B12. They won't affect your weight at all, but will definitely help you feel better and less tired. Let me know how you feel!
    Lena xx

    ReplyDelete