Pages

Wednesday 6 March 2013

ABCing again.

It's weigh in tomorrow, which I know I am completely screwed for. I'm going to hate it but deal with it.

I'm going to try the ABC diet again. I really need to get myself sorted out or I am going to keep on getting fatter and fatter and fatter. I'm quite excited about it. I'm hoping to do A LOT better than last time I can't remember exactly but I think I made about a week.. I've got it written down in my 'thinspo' notebook so will have to look it up. It was difficult last time just cause I had so much on with travelling for work etc but i don't have that this time so fingers crossed I will do well.

6 comments:

  1. Will keep my fingers crossed. For me diets are bad. When I eat I cant stop. So my idea is just not eat at all. But I hope ABC diet will work for you this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck <3 love your blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment dear, best of luck with the abc diet.

    As for your previous follower post, (yes I read most previous posts before I follow) Don't worry bout it I haven't even reached 30 and I've been on my current blog since 2011.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might have to join you, my body is being a dick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the ABC i've never been able to do it well.

    ReplyDelete