Pages

Thursday 7 March 2013

Gained.

So as I thought I RUINED the entire week for this weigh in I gained a disgusting 1.4kg. I knew it was going to happen, just hoped that it wouldn't be so much.
I did want to start the ABC diet today but ofcourse my fat self ruined it already. I was on track until about 7pm tonight when I hate a few hundred calories more than I should. So I'm between 500 and 1000 which is just way to high. Will try again tomorrow. I know I can do this, it is all just a matter of getting past that first day.
I did an hour of cardio at the gym today. Also getting a bit of exercise digging a hole in the backyard. My beautiful puppy (not quite a puppy 10 years old) has cancer and isn't well at all so the Vet has said we should put her to sleep. It is happening Monday. I hate it, but don't want her in pain.

I've got a drs appointment tomorrow, just the GP. I've apparently got eczma (spelling?) in my ears so they get super annoyingly itchy and have found myself a new GP to try and get this shit sorted out. Thought I would also get a referral to my shrink, I haven't been in that long that I need one. I just hate going through the hole medical history bit with new drs does my head in. I need to get a letter that I am healthy to work (just a standard thing that nanny agencies like to have) so can't really walk in there and give her my life story and say yah I think I'm going crazy so refer me to my shrink please oh and by the way I need a letter to say I can look after children :/

5 comments:

  1. It sounds like a terrible week lies ahead for you. :( aw i'm so sorry you're going through all this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh im so sorry about your puppy... <3 Im here if you want to talk or anything? Good luck with the rest of your week <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear. Things aren't going very well atm, are they? My good pal told me that "things will be ok in the end. and if it isn't ok, then it isn't the end". Just take it all one day at a time. x

    - christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about your pup. I know how mine is my love and I can't image the pain losing her brings even if its for the best.

    Don't worry too much about today, the best saying remains "tomorrow is another day."

    Best of wishes and I hope the week goes better then what it looks like ATM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear about your dog. My dog is everything to me so I can only imagine what it would be like to have to put her down, even if it is to save her more pain. We're hear if you need anything.

    Emily

    ReplyDelete