Pages

Monday 1 April 2013

Sore knee

Posting what I hate to prevent me from eating more worked last night so here I am again.

Breakfast: Grapes - 62
Lunch: Chicken Wrap - 128
Dinner: Pumpkin Soup - 108
Snacks: Minties (75), Cruskits (65)  - 140

Total: 438 Calories

Exercise: I didn't do my swimming today so I feel like a fat pig but I did go on an extra long walk, I only did a tiny bit of running cause I've done something to my knee it hurts like hell when walking and even worse when running so most of it was a walk to try and give it a rest. I think a did around 20km not sure def more than 17km and I burnt 1137.

Net Calories: - 699

I'm a bit worried about the amount I'm going to burn tomorrow if I can't run at all. I'm still going to do my 10km at a walk hopefully that will be enough of a rest.

Things are going well, I think only cause I'm concentrating so much on what I eat and have no time for anything else. Works for me :)

2 comments:

  1. wowww i wish i had your motivation, you're doing so incredibly well! at this rate you'll definitely look amazing in your bridesmaids dress - be careful not to outshine the bride though ;) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had an operation last week and I'm not allowed to exercise until I'm healed. The soles of my feet feel itchy.

    x

    ReplyDelete