Pages

Monday 25 February 2013

Distraction....

I'm on him cause I am trying not to screw up too badly. I can't seem to stop eating. So far this week I have kept it under control some what by not eating all day but then lose control at night so can't do too much damage but with only 1.5 days until weigh in I am seriously freaking out. I so badly wanted to lose a decent amount this week!  It is starting to drive me a bit crazy.. haha like I wasn't crazy already.

My very annoying sister keeps asking me what I'm doing. If I'm staying in Australia or going back to London. I DON'T KNOW. I just feel like screaming at her she just keeps on and on at me, like I know what I'm doing and I'm keeping it a secret, why the fuck would I do that? I just don't know what the hell I want in life. I'm just so over everything.

Unemployment really doesn't suit me. I really don't do well being on my own with nothing to do for days and days on end. And I can't really get a job unil I decide where I want to live cause it isn't really good for the children for someone to come into their lives and then just leave again.

I wish there was someone that would just tell me what to do.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I can relate to your sister! I'm the type of person that likes to get things done early and think things through as soon as possible, so it just nags at the back of my mind when someone doesn't. But if people tell me to stop I'll shut up.
    Good luck with your decision and in dealing with your sis! She's probably just worried about missing you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's not ideal but why don't you give private lessons for something you're good at? Choose your hours, fees, where you work and no strings attached! Gumtree is amazeballs. Or maybe work somewhere like Cafe Nero or Costa or a cafe/pub sort of place?

    My Prince Charming wants to take me away to Australia in 3 years' time for the year...am curious as to what it'll be like.

    Princess xxx
    http://keepcalmdonteatcake.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete