Pages

Wednesday 11 July 2012

Pitiful weight loss.

What a sorry excuse I had for weight loss this week. 0.9kg, really that's just pathetic. But of course loosing so little I don't take the logical step, well logical in my world, and eat even less nooooo big fat obese me eats more! I was snacking all day I just couldn't stop. And I wonder why I'm so fat! huh!

I've just seen someone post the ABC diet on their blog, which I have seen someone write about before but never really given it much attention but thinking of giving it a go. I just don't know how it will work out with Norway, I could possibly start it when I get back but that seems so long away! Will have to give it some thought. Has anyone ever done it, if you muck up a day by having too many calories do you then just go on with it the next day or do you have to start again? This is it:



My old crush accepted my friend request on facebook, to be honest I actually forgot I had added him again. I also can't remember who deleted who. I do quite a lot of friend culling on there (I go through phases) but I have a feeling he might of deleted me. We have known eachother since primary school where he liked me for years he moved away to go to boarding school and we wrote to each other constantly and we were going to "go out" but then I was put into hospital for the first time and although he came to visit me we sort of just remained friends. He seems to start talking to me every time he breaks up with a girlfriend. I don't think I liked him all that much to be honest, more the thought back then of someone liking ME!

Anyway off to bed, babysitting late tonight as my boss went out to dinner and got early start tomorrow, oh the joy!

2 comments:

  1. hmm.. the abc diet.. i may give this a go.... but the thought of eating regularly scares me... :\ maybe i can go for liquid calories instead? And hey at least it wasnt a gain... I'm the same - weighing sometimes triggers a binge :\

    awh maybe it was the idea of him liking you?? who knows.. theres no harm in being in touch with him though right.. <3 lots of love! stay strong.. do let me know if you decide to do the abc xxx <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think with the abc it depends on how you feel it should e done. If you feel like continuing even if you have a bad day then you should, because having to restart the whole time can be disheartening.
    But if you get more motivated to do better by starting again and getting further next time. You should do that!
    I think it's a bit of a personality thing :)

    ReplyDelete