Pages

Tuesday 3 July 2012

I will be thin soon!

232 calories for today!! Excited. I haven't been this good in ages, weigh in tomorrow I don't think I will have done that well as I haven't been good ALL week  but it's a start. I've decided (don't know how well it's going to work) to not stress out when I haven't lost a lot. As long as the scales are going down that's all that matters, it's all I need. As long as they are going down I will get thin.

Told my boss today that was 95% sure I'm moving home, I think. lol. Was doing lots of research and to do a bit of travel before is bloody expensive not even a huge trip just a 20 day tour. But there is so much stuff I want to do and buy before I go home that I don't think will be possible as I will run out of money... and I refuse to spend savings unless I am absolutely desperate.

Fingers crossed that tomorrow is as good as today!

2 comments:

  1. That is an incredible intake. Make sure tomorrow is equally as good, so you can be just as proud of yourself!
    Your positive outlook on weighing is going to treat you well. Just keep up the hard work, and you'll see your results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers well and truly crossed for you! Great intake - A loss is a loss at the end of the day <3 Lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete