Pages

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Actually had willpower!

Surprise, surprise today I actually had some willpower. For those of you who didn't just fall off you chair in dis-belief I shall tell you of power I possessed today. So took M for a play at a friends house and her nanny was like 'don't brink lunch for M I'll make them something' so without much hesitation off we went. Only to arrive and see that she had purchased pizza and garlic bread from Tesco (two of my most favourite things to eat). So lets leave out the fact that M isn't even allowed to eat stuff like that, all has to be home made by me. So there he was eating it and there it was smelly so good and Laura kept on offering me some and I kept on saying no, and she kept trying to tempt me. I said no I have some great chicken soup waiting for me when we get back and she said it would have as many calories as pizza and garlic bread. Laughed to myself yah right my 50 calorie soup is as much as pizza!

So any who managed to only have one small bite of M's pizza and one even smaller bite of his garlic bread. I got home to my revolting soup which I crumbled a Melba Toast (worth an entire 13 calories) to make believe I had some tasty croutons in it. I was so proud of myself.

Have stuck to my 300 calorie limit for the day... 299 to be precise. Maybe even a bit less cause I very much overestimated the calories for 2 bites of food, as I didn't want to under estimate and be over my allowance without realizing it.

The bad news of the day is I gained. 300 grams! Which I am not killing myself over as I'm on the ABC and it is giving me hope. Plus I have already lost since the start of this diet yay :) but considering I only lost what I put on the week before it doesn't count.

Am totally set for tomorrows 400 bit concerned about Fridays 100 but I'm sure I'll manage.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! I know how exciting it is to have control when everyone around you is eating deliciousness.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your cute comment. Please come back :)

    Love
    /S / http:// mydarlingsolitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very impressive! it's always hard to say no, especially when people try to tempt you even more. keep it up! :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete