Pages

Sunday 15 July 2012

Ruined it.

Well surprise, surprise, I ruined it! I can't do anything right. But I will be starting the ABC diet tomorrow AND sticking to it. Went to the shops and got lots of different low calories foods so I am all set. I have also written it in my thinspiration book so I can't not do it cause then I would have ruined the entire book.

It sort of works out a bit better this way to. On the day I will be flying it will be about a 400 cal day (can't quite remember) which means I can eat something on the plane and then fast the next day where I can say I feel a bit ill or not that hungry and then the next day I fly out so even if she says something it will only be for one day. I come back for the weekend and have to get through 5 days with out too many questions before I fly back again. So hopefully it will work.. I just need to get my fat ass into gear and have some willpower.

I'm working to work again this week. Hopefully will help me stick to the diet even more. Everybody I tell that I'm working to work, which takes 2 hours, says I'm absolutely crazy and to stop doing it. Not my boss though she thinks it's good and when I don't do it says I should be. I wonder if she just doesn't want to employ my fat ass and wants me to lose weight.

2 comments:

  1. You can do this. I hate this diet, as you know. But if you put your mind to it. I know you can :) Even if it's just a week or two, or a few days. It will be the jump start you need. :) <3 Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to join you. I'm going to start with just one week, starting today (I know, awkward). I'm not going to beat myself up and get depressed if I fail, but I think I want to at least try.

    If you ever want to send me an email, feel free. butterflyunfolding@gmail.com

    We girls have to support each other.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete