Pages

Sunday 29 July 2012

Can't weigh in

I don't have the guts to weigh in tomorrow morning. I've done so much damage over the weekend I revolt myself.  In my defense I know I would have gained (or at optimistic best not lost) as I've eaten a lot of crap, it's that time of the month plus it's two day early so am being nice and not weighing. I think if I weighed and had the gain confirmed it would do a lot worse for me. At the moment I just need to get my eating back on track.
Tomorrow I'm not going over 600 calories, which I know is a lot compared to how good I was going, but baby steps.

Back to Norway tomorrow, only have to survive 3.5 days since I don't arrive till very late tomorrow afternoon then leave mid Friday afternoon to come back to London for more Olympics. I'm so excited!

I've never much been into sports, participating or watching. But this year I can't get enough of the Olympics. The atmosphere in London is amazing at the moment. Went to the Opening Ceremony on Friday which was just brilliant. Loved the Queen, 007 bit. Everyone sitting around me was like is that her did she really jump oh my gosh. I'm just thinking to myself oh please they did not just make the 80 something year old queen jump out of a helicopter haha. loved that people believed it though. It was great.


Two of my favourite pictures that I took. Tried my hardest to get a decent photo of the queen but just couldn't, gutted! I did get a few and I can make her out but I think that's only because I know where she is like anyone else looking at it wouldn't know. At least I can say I was in the same stadium as the queen. lol. I couldn't care less about the royals since moving to London, now I'm totally into them, weird.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous that you got to go to the opening. OMG. Go you. I'm in the same boat as you with the damage done, scared for my life... Fingers crossed. Let's hope we'll be okay. Maybe have a good day before you weigh, then at least you'll know your true weight without the food weight. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOh, you are so lucky!
    I wish I could have been there, I heard it was simply amazing!!
    Paul McCartney closing would have been amazing to see, plus J.K. Rowling is like a personal idol of mine.
    I envy you, woman!!
    I'd definitely wait until the end of your monthly 'gift' to weigh. I always see distortion during that time.
    I know it's way hard to get the eating back on track, but once you've got the hang of it, you'll do AWESOME =]
    I believe in you, lovely!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you what you mean about the whole royal love thing. I never really cared what they were doing but then last night while I was watching the men team gymnastics competition they showed Prince William and Prince Harry on the tv and i got really excited. I mean I guess seeing the queen in person is a lot more exciting but thought I'd just share. Good luck over the next 5.5 days with your job, eating, and weighing.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete