Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2012

-1.9

Currently writing from the land of Vikings! Annoyed with myself yet again I have gone 62 calories over my 500 allowance! Gutted! I thought I was safe but when I was double checking tonight I had miscalculated the size and AHHHHH! It's my fast day tomorrow which I will stick to. I'm still going to stick to the ABC as best I can but I have been over on two days now so I will definitely have to do it again when I finish. Maybe I will keep going with this one and then when we get back to London in mid August I can start it over and add in some walking to work then to really get rid of my fat arse self! Was hugely excited this morning when I weighed in (an entire day early remember) even after the terrible binge I have lost 1.9kg this week! :) :) finally something good. I really need to stick to it this week to see if I can lose that much again. Have to be strong and good! Will try and still post but going to the island tomorrow it does have wifi but not sure how good it is.

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, just found your blog, and can't seem to find any way to follow it??

    I'd really like to, just can't find the buttons, I guess.

    If you'd like, you can respond at my blog:

    http://blanketofana.blogspot.com

    I don't know if I'll be able to find yours again, but I'd really like to follow you, just let me know how!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.
    I have this problem myself with a few blogs I want to follow, it used to be up the top on the left... does anyone know where it has gone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please, please go see a doctor. This is not healthy! Be kind to yourself.

    ReplyDelete