Pages

Saturday 12 May 2012

Why bother trying?

I lost control today and I had a sneaky mid-week weigh in and I am EXACTLY THE SAME!  I haven't lost a single gram for 3 days. Which sent me completely crazy and I started eating. I had some of M's snacks when I arrived at work this morning and then a chocolate chip biscuit at the sale and a small vanilla cupcake (which was fucking revolting!) then I had a chicken wrap on the way home and then I thought I've already done this much damage that I hate half a pizza (which I threw up) but then I went and ate the other half.

How screwed up is my mind I should think oh F I'm the same I should not eat not just give up and eat! GRRR

I wonder if this is why my shrink doesn't bother emailing me back cause she knows I'm just a fat failure.

Tomorrow is going to be another screwy day with going out to dinner but come Monday I am going to have my three 'meals'  like I was doing before and doing well with. I will have my apple for breakfast and my snack a jacks for lunch and my salt and vinegar spirals for dinner which will bring me in at under 400 cals a day I will just have to suck it up and just stick to it or I am going to be this fat forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment