Pages

Monday 21 May 2012

No Chocolate :)

So made it without having chocolate bars today YAY! Honestly last week I had about 5 in one day. I still ate way more than I should but baby steps.
What actually kept me to it was knowing that I would have to fess up on here. I think when I get back from Australia I am really going to have to start doing my blog properly again and writing down what I eat all day and knowing people are reading it and thinking what a fat fucking cow I am will keep me in line (I hope).
So I am going to try and save this 100 day challenge as soon as I get back to London. When I land I have until the end of the week until my sister arrives and then another week until we go away on holiday so I'm pretty sure if I start walking to work again I can not gain anymore (and hopefully loose) I should be able to have just have my apple and something small for lunch and get away with having one meal with my sister (if that) hopefully some nights she will go and catch up with friends from when she lived over here. Then we go away on our Top Deck tour to eastern europe which some meals are included and since I'm such a fussy eater I am hoping I won't like half the stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should use the myfitnesspal app, it makes logging calories so easy :)
    hope you have a great time in australia girl, you deserve it! :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete