Pages

Sunday 6 May 2012

Wasted

Just finished this book, I'm sure most of you have read it before, as I have numerous times. I found it quite depressing this time around. When she is supposedly recovered and been well for four years yet she's actually not. She still think she's fat, she still under weight she still eats weird. So why even bother trying?

Another day is coming to an end, another day under 600 calories.

I know I said I would update on my 100 day challenge on day 21 or something but thought I would wait until Wednesday so can do an update on weight as well as all my other goals.

For a split second today I thought I could actually tell that I've lost weight (I can NEVER tell) but quickly went away just a trick of the light probably.

Picked up some Topdeck tours magazines for Africa, Egypt and Europe today and dreaming....

No comments:

Post a Comment