Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Got peed on...

Pretty much sums up my day.

WHY did I have to ruin things the day before weigh in. Why couldn't it be tomorrow after  had weighed in then it wouldn't matter as much?!?!?!

Couldn't stop eating today I would have definitely gone over 1500 calories WTF?!?! How could I do it before weigh in? I just couldn't stop. On the way home I thought I've already done this much damage I mose well just get McDonald's. I wasn't even planning to throw up just eat it as I had already screwed up so much today but half way through I just felt full and crap and I just COULDN'T feel that full and disgusting the entire way home and until it digested so I paid my 30p to use the bathroom and up it came :/ I guess that's one good thing is my stomach must have shrunk a bit to feel full half way through cause I got what I normally do.

I didn't even go to the gym.

I thought I was loosing weight and getting thinner but I'm just kidding myself. My scales must be completely fucked cause I'm not getting smaller if anything I'm getting bigger. I hate HATE HATE it!

1 comment: