Pages

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Back from Australia

So I'm back in London safe and sound. The flying wasn't to bad, on the way back got upgraded to business class from Singapore to Dubai which was a fab bonus!

I missed my weigh in this morning, as I was at M's grandparents house fetching him and bringing him back to London (god forbid his mother do anything) but that means I didn't have ANY scales... freaking out!
I know I've put on since I last weighed. Since the last time I posted on here I lost (after my awful monster gain) but I am thinking I have put on again. It has really got to stop I've got to get everything back into control!

This side of the trip I also need to make a decision about if I'm staying in London or moving home. I JUST DON'T KNOW!

Will weigh tomorrow and see what damage I have done. My sister arrives on Friday.. which means even more eating gah I'm so sick of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment