Pages

Friday 4 May 2012

Depressing Blogs

Have been reading a lot of blogs just now, quite a lot are depressing and about failing and not reaching their goals and binging, well why should I break the trend?

Hadn't eaten anything until about 5pm when I had some pumpkin soup and some rice cakes felt guilty threw it up. Then I got into my last big chocolate easter egg, felt even worse threw it up. I hate throwing up chocolate it taste fucking awful, not sure if I got it all it didn't look like much but nothing else would come up. So I've ruined my under 600 calories, have to start over, yet again. I'm not sure if after throwing up I would be over but it is what actually goes into my mouth if it's over (even if I through it up) I've still eaten over 600 calories.

Rang mum this morning talked about me moving home or staying in London she says I've got some big decisions to make. Why can't someone just tell me what to do. She did say one thing though I need to make the decision to move home and make sure I'll have no regrets. But my head has sort of twisted the question the other way can I stay in London with no regrets? I'm not sure I can. Does that mean I've made up my mind? I DON'T KNOW!!!!

Haven't left the flat all day, I don't think I do well on my own :/

2 comments:

  1. STAY IN LONDON! <3 My opinion, I dunno. It's a tough decision, but you'll come to the right decision in the end. Don't let your mom pressure you too much. Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the thing she didn't pressure me AT ALL which I thought she would. She said you if I moved home I had to do it with no regrets and if I had any regrets I should stay in London. Even said she would talk to my sister (who is having a baby) and tell her not to put pressure on that it is a decision that I have to make.

      Delete