Pages

Friday 11 May 2012

Tired.

I am so tired! Did an overnight at work last night which means I was up with M at 5:45 this morning and straight into a full day of work. My boss has been promising me the afternoon off all week and did I get it? Noooo. Don't know why I'm surprised she never does. What was her excuse? "I know I said you could have the afternoon off but I would like you to stay and work cause I don't want to get tired" seriously?! Miss had a full nights sleep and had done F all all day.

Saturday tomorrow and have to work (HATE weekend work, apart from the extra money). Don't actually know why she needs me she's got her mum looking at the baby and we are going to sell some old baby clothes at a sale but that doesn't take two people.

As you can see I'm a bit annoyed.. what has put me in this feral mood? I think I've gone over 600 calories today. I was at 559, but with the bites of M's dinner and a few cubes of vegetables I think that has taken me over the top :( I'm gutted. My goal is for 2 weeks 600 or under I've certainly done lots of days but they aren't 2 week straight. Am also going out to dinner on Sunday night which is going to screw me up again.. not sure I want to go the vomit route as it's with the same people and if I am nipping off the the bathroom after every meal they are bound to get suspicious.

I'm really really worried about this weeks weigh in. What if I haven't lost the 1kg I want to?

No comments:

Post a Comment