Pages

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Off down under!

Won't hear from me for a few days, well nearly a week if I don't post at all, but I might get a chance to do one post?
Can't wait to see everyones face when I arrive at the party :) so proud of myself that i kept it a secret!

Weigh in tomorrow NOT looking foward to it as if I gained last week (when I was bad but not that bad) I would have gained again this week. FUCK!

I am all set to get serious about things when I get back from Australia though!

So excited as well, not for the 26+ hours of getting home but for the way back for the last leg from Dubai to London I have used ALL of my points and upgraded to business class. Stoked! So yes I have to survive the trip there, then the 14 or so hours to Dubai on the way back but then I'm in BUSINESS CLASS!

No comments:

Post a Comment