Pages

Thursday 17 May 2012

Monstrous Weight Gain :(

I haven't been on for a while The first day or so was because I was eating way too much and didn't want to write it on here as I was to ashamed. Then the last few days I haven't been on because of Wednesday was weigh in. I'm still traumatized by it.

So on Saturday I had my sneaky mid week weigh in and I was the same (which is what set me off eating). So in what 4 days? I gained.... wait for it. 5.2KG OH MY FUCKING GOD! That is the entire weight I have lost on my 100 day challenge so far BACK. I'm just gutted. My sister said it was impossible to gain that much in one week I said it can't be impossible CAUSE IT JUST FUCKING HAPPENED! So I've been depressed and eating ever since.

Some black guy named Dan tried to pick me up on the bus on the way home just now. Quite good looking, but seriously?! I did give him my number - he said he would call. He probably won't and if he does I probably won't answer... I hate talking on the phone. And quite frankly anyone actually interested in me needs there fucking head read. Imagine if he saw me naked - spew!

1 comment:

  1. this is the very reason I haven't blogged lately. Sense getting pregnant,9 weeks ago, I've apparently gained 22lbs! Are you shitting me?! I didn't even know that was possible. Plus, I've had killer morning sickness so I wasn't eating that much. Hopefully you're is just a freaky water weight thing and it will balance out in the next few days. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete