Pages

Wednesday 9 May 2012

100 Day Challenge Update: Day 27


So I am well and truly into the 100 day challenge and have been doing alright so far. My main and most important goal (of course) is weight loss with my aim being to lose 10kg (am being realistic!). So with today's weight loss of 1.4kg that brings my total so far to 5.3kg (11.6lbs) So in 27 days I am half way to my goal. :)

BUT here comes the tricky bit. I've got 2 weeks until I fly home for my sisters engagement party so want to lose 2 more kg. After that though I've got the party, which will screw with me going to the gym and my eating then I come back and I've got a week before my sister comes to London and I've got her and her friend staying with me for a week before my sister go on our 2 week tour in Eastern Europe so I will be SCREWED. My goal in that time is not even to lose just to not gain back what I've already lost. Then hopefully I'll have time after she goes home to hit my goals before the 100 days is up.

  • Lose 10kg (22lbs)
  • Walk to work for 2 weeks
  • Do my Couch to 5k app and get past half way this time (although hopefully more)
  • Sort out part 1 of my sisters engagement present
  • Keep to a max. of 600 calories a day for 2 weeks (again would hope to go longer but 2 weeks is my official goal)
  • Fly home for engagement party AND keep it a secret
  • Go to the Harry Potter Studio Tour
  • Buy dress for engagement party
  • Work out how to do other pages/tabs for blog
  • Buy myself a pandora charm for being 1 year in london
  • Save 2000 pounds
  • Go to the theatre
  • Do more cake decorating courses
  • Holiday to Eastern Europe
  • Get cover for Ipad
  • Sort out Harry Potter Lego
  • Pack away winter clothes and sort out summer clothes
  • Read 5 books
  • Buy something for my sisters baby (when she hits 12 weeks)
  • Try and meet more people in London
Next challenge update will be in 3 weeks, after I've been home but a few days before my sister comes :/

No comments:

Post a Comment