Pages

Thursday 10 May 2012

Overnight at work :/

Writing this on my iPad still at work cause my boss wants a 'night off' from the baby. Ducked out to the gym and am now settled for the night on the couch :) I think I just scraped in under 600 calories today and was under 600 yesterday ( forgot to put that as it was my challenge update yesterday). I so badly want to lose this next 2kg before I go away!!! My boss asked me today if I had lost weight :) I wish!!! I don't know why people ask that shouldn't it really be a statement? Like if you have to ask the question you obviously can't really tell they have lost anything. I'm on the second day of my couch to 5k app I'm so unfit it isn't even funny. I'm soooo excited about going home for the party wish I didn't have to come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment