Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Cause I'm bored...

Bored so thought I would post some pictures....

I've also started a new 'ana' book to keep me on track. I had one back in the day it was great and whenever I felt like I was going to eat an be out of control I would print out pictures and put it in and a list of safe foods etc etc but handed it into my shrink once and never laid eyes on it again :( I wonder if she still has it, should ask her.

But yes have started a new one its lovely, hard cover and it ties with a ribbon has birds on the front. I also track my weight in it, might put some photos up of it another day.

 Love the wrists!




 This was a friend of my best friend went to school with, she got sick the same year as me... wonder how she is these days?



 Who knew she wasn't always thin?



2 comments:

  1. Great photos.

    My book is the shit. Unfortunately I'm not allowed it any more, which is complete balls.

    Dylan x

    www.ohheydylan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no why aren't you allowed it anymore? Did someone find it?

      Delete